ok im 20 years old ive been using on a daily basis for 3 1/2 years i have a 1 yr old son and me and his mother arent together because i chose meth for about 5 years before i started using i lived in a dope house my grandma sold it and was seriously strung out 99% of my "friends" and family were using then and still do. back then i wouldt touch the stuff at all then on vacation i gave in to peer pressure and hit the pipe that first hit was all it took ive been using on a daily basis since that day. since then i learned my so called "friends" were just fiends that didnt care anything about me unless i had some to smoke with them so all i have is family and almost all of them are addicts still too. i live with my dad, my handicapped uncle, my grandma, and little brother my dad and uncle dont use any drugs or alcohol. me and my gma still use together as horrible as that is. my little brother takes adderall for his add and ive swiped some of his meds when i really needed a fix i new it was wrong but addiction did it. im always depressed and suicidal without meth because once i come down and reality kicks in i realize im just a worthless junkie and i realize i dont have anyone that cares about me. im tired of living like this and being lonely cause no good woman that i need in my life want anything to do with a paranoid skinny greasy faced junkie. im ready to quit and do something with my life and stop mooching off my dad and doing nothing to help the household. i know that in order to quit meth you have to want to quit and i really want to but i just cant say no and cant figure out how to quit when most of my family all use and wouldnt support me in quitting so would rehab be my best bet? or just lock myself away from everyone except 1 or 2 ppl that i know would support me?

You really have to seperate yourself from those you know that are users and the availability to get your drug. If this means relocating then that is what you need to do. Getting off this drug is serious business so you have to do whatever it takes to get it done. I know I used meth for years, I was in IV user but have been clean for 22 years now. You are not a worthless junkie, you are a very special human being with a lot to offer the world but you put it on hold while you took a hard path around everything. Sometimes the paths we choose are so very difficult and we place ourselves in positions where we think that this is it, there is nothing left. There are many people out there that you havent met yet on your life path that will love you and care very deeply for you. I know how meth can dig its hooks into you where you feel you cant say no, but you can say NO! It takes willpower so you HAVE to seperate yourself from anything and anyone that remotely reminds you meth. We are all born with everything in us that we need to succeed here in this life and anyone that we choose to share it with needs to be a compliment to our life and not someone we need in order to accomplish our goals. We choose who to be around, who to share our lives with. Find yourself other things in life that interest you. What used to make you smile? Set a date to quit for good, get yourself away from temptation and then stick like glue. Keep busy doing things that make you smile and if you have no one that can help you then contact me, I care and I will do my best to help. Being free from drugs will change your entire life and you will feel liberated and happier than ever before. :-D

I used to help me whith my meth problem. It was worth the $9.95 to have someone on video to walk me through the everything. I would try there!

I really like what u have to say. And your so right buy I can't seen to kick.. I would like to talk to u. I need someone that's been we're I am now. And recoverd. I've list most of my family because of my using. Please help