Ok sounds crazy but here it goes.when I do meth my penis shrinks down to 1 and a half inches not erect.normally I'm like 5 inch when I'm not hard.not only dose it shrink but when I need to pee sometimes I start going like right before I can pull my penis out of my boxers and when I'm done peeing when I put it up and start to walk away it drips or squirts some more.that and not even 10 min after hitting the pipe I start to pre cum a little bit.so I started wearing diapers when I do meth.has anyone else had this happen to them?I do masterbate on meth usually after I wet my first diaper.I take it off and even though I can't get fully erect within 2 min. I get off and the orgasm is the most intense one I ever felt and I cum a lot.I can do this like 5 times in one night.can anyone tell me how it dose that or if they had that happen too.thanks and only serious anwsers please.

the same thing happens to my penis when im on it to, it shrinks and i cant get hard but i can masturbate 4 hours on it and when i pee it drips out to really anoying

I too, get a very small penis when smoking meth. I took to wear diapers also, and enjoyed the feeling. I get a lot of pre cum dripping out of my penis after getting high. I have tried to masturbate many times, with no avail. Now I go the other way and wear a steel penis tube so that I cannot stimulate or masturbate my penis in any way and cannot become erect. The only thingl I can do with my penis, while it is in the penis tube is to urinate. That in it's self has a profound affect on me and is very satisfiying.

I call it shrivel penis.. No problem gettin it up tho.. As soon as I take that first blast I feel it leaking.. I love the feeling but hate the soaked boxers.. Oh well that's what we get for doin dope

Personally, I get the constant feeling that I need to pee or am about to pee or are already peeing while on Meth(usually a couple of hours elapses after smoking before I start feeling this way).  Diapers are a means for me to feel more comfortable while high, I don't constantly worry about pissing my pants.  I also happen to enjoy wearing diapers anyways, so it works out for me.  I've worn them while rolling on x, and smoking pot as well.  Never had an opportunity to trip on acid while diapered, but I'd like to experience it once or twice.

My penis gets thick and heavy. even if not hard. The pumps out pre cum and cum 8 woody streams. and if aroused it even more untense.

Yep, but that's how to avoid the soaked boxers. Diapers. They're actually really comfortable.

me too so i put on my diaper ,then i smoke meth it soakes up my piss my pre cum an my full cum .it just feels great.

I've been wearing diapers all my life and I love to wet myself while wearing diapers so when I'm smoking meth and the urge to pee comes I just smile to myself and wet my diaper.

I love wetting My diaper after smoking meth I really get into porn as well I’m really turned on by the experience. Next want to do it while on some x. But high on meth I can masturbate for like 12 hours awesome feeling.

I also wear Diapers when i smoke meth it the gratess feeling i love it when i pre cum in my diaper!!