I have suspected my brother of using crystal meth or something like that for sometime. He has lost nearly all of his teeth and had them replaced with dentures, at 44 years of age. He often needs cash, and he needs it immediately. He lives with our mother, and keeps the door to his room locked at all times. He has no expenses at all, works full time, never buys anything that we can see, and is always broke.

Recently, he has lost all of his eyelashes, and he is filling in his eyebrows and mustache with brow pencil because they are thinning so much. It's hard to tell if he is losing the hair on top of his head, because he had a lot of implants a few years ago and, in truth, the hair on his head has look artificially thick since then. He said the eyelashes fell out because he puts drops in his eyes all the time, and rubs them with a towel, and that pulls the lashes out.

Is the hair loss on his face and eyes a side effect of meth? Do you know what else it could be from, if not this?

How can I help him get help?

some people dont want to be helped.im sure he knows what hes doin to himself..or you could kill him.lol

Dude its the teeth, the fact that he lost all his teeth is enough to indicate that it is definitity crystal meth