I have one question and I would like some serious answer, without that fooling around please. I am taking meth for three months now. Lately I have problems after each meth use. I have difficulties concentrating, I fear of little things and sometimes I have total panic outbreak that I cant control. How to get rid of anxiety after meth use?

Yeah that is the usual scenario. People take the meth and then when the sh*t starts to happen they ask; what to do? I was in the same situation. Let me tell you how it works. You have two ways now. The first is to take the meth every time you got anxiety attack. The second is to stop taking meth and go to rehab. I will not tell you what I have done, the choice is yours.

Quit the meth before you have more then just anxiety attacks! Just crazy to do your body that way. Longer you wait to quit harder it is to quit and so much damage to yourself. Having a hard time forgiving the person who ever introduced it to me! :-S 8-| >;)

typically it just takes time being off it. Depending on how often and long you've been using will depend on how long before it starts going away. for me xanax always works to calm my paranoia and axiety after or during use. Good luck its tough and very hard to deal with, hope this helps

Go to your doctor and describe your anxiety symptoms. At first I got a prescription for xanax. The second doctor prescribed me ativan (WAY better) not once was I asked about drug use or made to take a test. Try to quit tho good luck.

someone very close to me in my feeling is regularly consuming ice, "they" already have anxiety and I find it just makes it that lil bit much worse and it isn't worth it at all. I've tried ice so I completely understand the euphoric feeling but try limit how many times are month your smoking it, maybe limit it to just weekends or every second weekend. Deal with your issue, you know what it is, seek help, talk to someone, help is out there please. I love you all and your worth the fkn world!! I know it's addictive but come on seriously. Love you all

How do u get rid of meth penis

Smoke a Bowl of some Mary Jane and it will bring a calm safe and heavyier relaxed euphoric feeling .... then go turn on some good positive chill relaxing smooth quiet symphony/song and sit down and take breaths in and out of your nose ... also yoga or a quick exercise will help your body get busy and not feel impatient for something to do ( believe me i know )
.... or take a warm shower breath the steam thru ur nose to open up your lung respiration and allowing more oxygen to enter the brain and body/ Blood steam. Eating something or better yet eating a piece of candy you really like will calm you down ... find something that makes your body release some form of chemical naturally ... ride a bike around the block/ street with some shades ( sun will only hurt ur eyes and trip you out with more axiety ) then go home and start speaking positive out loud dont

o.O - THERE ISNT MUCH YOU CAN DO UNLESS YOU QUIT, AND BELIEVE ME LIFE GETS SOOOO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU STOP USING I HAVE BEEN  CLEAN ALMOST A YEAR NOW I HAD THE SAME ANXIETY ALL I COULD DO WAS KEEP SMOKING MORE  AND MORE AND MORE, ITS FUNNY BECAUSE I ONLY DID IT FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS AND THE ANXIETY JUST GOT WORSE THE MORE I USED. YOUR HAVING ANXIETY BECUASE YOUR GUITY DEAR, AND BECAUSE YOUR ANXIOUS TO GET MORE. ITS NORMAL WHEN YOUR USING- BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHY I QUIT I QUIT BECAUSE I NOW HAVE CANCER ON MY KIDNEYS----------FROM METH. KIDNEY AND BLADDER INFECTIONS WHILE USING METH AND NOW CANCER, THAT WAS MY EXPIERIENCE WITH METH BUT HEY IT MAY TAKE YOU ALOT LONGER TO GET CANCER OR SOME OTHER CHEMICALLY INDUCED DESEASE OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS. LIVE LIFE ON GODS TERMS NOT YOUR OWN SWEETHEART, I PRAY FOR YOU. GODBLESS!;-)

ILL PRAY FOR YOU. YOU MIGHT NEED TO TAKE ANTI DEPRESSANTS TO CALM THE ANXIETY ATTACKS, BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP DOING METH GO TO CHURCH BELIEVE IN GOD AND ASK HIM TO HELP YOU CHANGE .

Lmfao! Meth penis. I know all abou that!

Um the sun helps brain chemicals. Candy and suger can cause.more anxiety. Pot can cause severe anxiety in alot of people including me so that will surely make it worse. Bad advice. Take a pain killer (opiate) or a benzodiazapine (like ativan or kelinopin or xanax. ) the hot bath was a good idea though. But do not use pot unless u know ur one of those people who gets relaxed by it.

I can help you. I was an addict for over a year. I'd smoke meth 24 hours a day, even at work. I tried to quit several times but only lasted 24 hours before the suicidal thoughts began. Do you want me to mentor you through a program involving Hypnotherapy on your phone, educations, nutrition & having a friend to talk to? You need to act now. It's never going to get easier. There is absolutely no way to recover but abstaining. Please don't get caught up in the idea that other drugs can help. The only way to heal is to get your brain functioning how it's meant to without putting things into your body. Email me if you want some help and a friend you can contact when you need an ear. I've been meth free for coming up to 2 years.

I have used meth only once but am really struggling with suicidal thoughts. It is extremely hard for me at the moment and I would really appreciate if you could give me any advice as to what is the best way to get my mind in a more positive frame.

take some lsd. It will shouw remind you of the beautiful world you live in