I have to say that I like experimenting from time to time and that includes a lot of fun and perhaps a bit of illegal substance. But I can freely say that I am very cautious, I take it only couple of times in a year, and even though I have the urge to take it more, I control it somehow. Anyway, I have been recommended to try Crystal Meth, and I would like to hear about side effects of crystal Meth?

As any other drug, this one has side effects too. The so called “good things” last only for a while and after that you often think if it was worth the money and time. Well, at least those were my thinking after some sessions. Anyway, crystal meth and its annoying side effects – dry mouth, palpitations, agitation, sweating, insomnia and many more…

Methamphetamines arouse the central nervous system, increasing heart rate and elevating blood pressure and body temperature. With repeated and/or high dose use, it can cause nausea, tremors, dizziness, hyperthermia (when the body temperature rises to dangerously high levels), heart failure, and stroke. Psychologically, meth can cause anxiety and hallucinations. Heavy users have also experienced something called toxic psychosis, a phenomenon in which the person feels panicked and paranoid, and may behave violently toward other people or themselves. They may also get seemingly stuck in repetitive physical movements or speech patterns. Although these symptoms usually resolve when the methamphetamine is cleared completely out of the body, they sometimes linger for weeks or even months.

Don't ever try it,I made the bigest mistake over 20 yrs ago to try it,well 2 rehabs later..I still do it,messed up my teeth.I now where denture's.when I started doing it I was 100 pds.never had a weight problem,well when I try to gewt off the meth.all I wanted to do is eat and sleep, so now i'm like 165pds and can't lose it. there's things that I will only do when i'm wired,ok I said enough.only have to say this{DON'T DO IT}

The effects of the high are amazing like nothing u can amagen but coming down blows body aches sweating u get hungry like Hell and sleep a lot. As far as long term goes I did it 4 6 years everyday all-day as a result of that most of my vaines in my arms,legs and chest are clasped and about 75% of my teath are fake and dope will take a tole on Ur brain and Ur organs so my advice 2 u is...its an amazing high and

Be careful cuz it will take u 4 one Hell of a ride down a Log painful road

Once u put that pipe to ur mouth, u will be destined to lose EVERYTHING! simple as that!

Yeah okay well here's an answer that's not just telling you not to do it lol. I don't recommend it to anyone who can't handle their drugs but I take it recreationally from time to time when I go out clubbing, for drinks with mates, need energy to move a houdr or you know, get really f*****g bored haha I am a "normal person" I own and run my own business, I'm a single mum and I have my sh*t together. Anyway, the high itself for me is just incredible, I feel unstoppable and so elated in every way. Much similar to taking E, but way, WAY better. I usually get the sweats a bit and lots of body tingles when it's just first kicking in, because I just eat it generally, (put a point in my drink and down it) sometimes it makes me feel a little sick for half an hour or so when it first starts to kick in but it's nothing compared to what you feel very shortly after lol The comedown sucks f*****g balls, and as with just about any drug, the longer you've been on it the worse it is. Meth is especially sh*t for this, as well as incredibly highly addictive obviously so I've never taken it for more than 5 days in a row and the comedown from that was seriously f*****g screwed up. I couldn't think at all, I would sit there trying to chop up a few billies and end up completely zoning out for a f*****g hour or two compulsively picking at any pimples on my body I could find or I'd randomly fall asleep without warning and wake up freaking out. I ached everywhere, I felt this unsightly f*****g feeling I can't even really describe constantly for almost a week, it was really intense at first then kind of dampered down over that week as I recovered. A typical comedown from just a night on it is still fairly hectic but mostly just because you don't really know what the f**k you are even doing all the time because you keep zoning. I once got a shitty headache that lasted all day and I always get super f*****g dry and chapped lips even if I drink loads of water. Hot and cold flushes sometimes. Beware of teeth clenching, I wasn't the first time I tried method and my jaw was sore for about 4 days after aha. Also, if you take too much, be prepared to wake up broke, naked and probably very f*****g confused and upset. It's easy to over do because you get little "sober patches" sometimes. Brief moments where you think you've just completely sobered up all of a sudden and it's over. Take more and when you come out of that little patch, you already have the perfect plan to go spend your entire pay on more meth and alcohol and f**k basically whoever you are with at the time. Because lol meth. No but seriously sh*t CAN get uber screwed up very quickly if you take too much, please, just don't do it. Know your limits though and take it as "safely" as possible and it's the best rush you will ever get. We are all adults here (I hope) we all know this sh*t is not good for you and it's not safe. No street drugs are really. But we do what we do to have fun or just alter our minds and bodies and whatever price we pay for that is on us. Peace and love yo.

Don't you do it it's not worth finding out if you can handle it. You probably will get overwhelmed and chase the high like everyone else.