i want to give my husbands blow jobs and let him cum in my mouth. but i cant stand his pre and the taste i cant stand.. but i really want to do it for him but dont know what to do... please some one help mewith this

HELLO MOMMY... I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE TO HAVE ANY MAN (husband, boyfriend, etc.) CUMMING IN MY MOUTH, BUT A GIRL AT MY JOB GAVE ME A COUPLE OF TIPS TO EASE MY DISLIKE OF THE TASTE. SHE SAYS TO HAVE HIM DRINK PINEAPPLE JUICE ABOUT 30 MIN TO AN HOUR BEFORE YOU START TO HAVE SEX. IT'S SUPPOSE TO TASTE A LITTLE LIKE THE PINEAPPLE JUICE. BECAUSE HIS BODY IS ABSORBING IT. SHE SAYS TO USE A BROWN BRANDY OR SOME KIND OF ALCOHOL THAT HAS A SWEETNESS TO IT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE THE JUICE. I HAVEN'T TRIED YET BUT I HOPE THAT IT HELPS. LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS. :-)

It's like anything, the first few times you do it, the better it will become.
Semen does seem to take on the taste of something that your hub may have eaten or drank, but giving him something to drink prior to oral sex really takes the fun out of it because now he knows whats up, kind of taking away the element of surprise.
To this day i don't like the taste either, but i have gotten used to it.
The trick for me is to know exactly when he is going to cum. You can tell because you will begin to feel his penis sort of pulsate, and he may push your head further down on the shaft. His body language is a hugh signal. Make sure he is far back in your throat without gagging. When he cums, the semen will go directly down your throat, with minimal swallowing for you. Keep one hand on it, this way it won't flop around your mouth. Swallow once and it should all go down. Should he ejaculate while your on the upswing, your going to get a mouthful, just hold your breath and swallow. Try not to let him see you shiver. There is an after taste, but a soda afterwards will help. The first few times will be tricky, but with practice you will be fine.
And oh ya, make sure you cover your teeth with your lips as best as you can, tho a little nip and a nibble is a hugh turn on, you wouldn't want to bite. The longer he goes without sex the larger the load, so indulge often.

If you want to do it but don't like the taste of the pre, just let him cum in your mouth after you jack him off first. xD

I have mentioned this before - Have hubby eat parsley 2-3 times a week, or take alfalfa capsules. The choloraphill
makes the cum taste sweet. Swallowing is a matter of practice......