im a guy and im 13 and i masterbate twice a day and after i do that i want to swallow my cum but i cant is that bad

No but I think you might be gay... which isn't bad either... just something about you... (Or you just like cum?)
Masturbation is very normal especially for teens so dont worry! As long as you don't hurt yourself or anything its fine :-)
And usually guys aren't flexible enough to blow them selves sooo ya... :/ swalllowing your own jizz isn't usually what guys do... :-P

I know alot of guys who taste their own and they arent gay...its the RELATIONSHIP w/ a guy that determines gay, not the sex, or fantasies

Usually if you have fantasies about have sex WITH GUYS and you're A GUY it means you're gay.
Just clarifying... and if you just like ur jizz then... you just like jizz, nothing else to say :/
Andif you enjoy sex w/ men then ur either a girl, gay, or bi :l

nothing wrong w/ it

I know, I'm gay :l

Built59,
guest1111111111 is an id**t and an as****e. Wanting to swallow your cum doesn't make you gay. Being gay is not a bad thing either.
I also understand what it is to be a 13 year old boy. Twice a day is sort of a lot. You may want to cut down to once after school or before bed, or while in the shower.

As for swallowing your cum, it may be because of the salty, dead fish smell. Am I right? this is caused by eating a lot of protein, such as eggs, meat and fish. You can make it taste sweeter by changing your diet by eating more fruits like pineapple, mango, strawberrys, rasberrys, and other sweet fruits. You will not notice an instant taste. It may take a week to two weeks before the taste of it changes.

I think if you provided more information it would help.

Holmestrix

I agree with rapidfire10000. I'm 14 and I usually do like once every-other day or once a day, or less when I'm busy...
But wait, wait wait. You said "i want to swallow my cum but i cant". What do you mean can't? Is THIS the problem or is it that you're worried you shouldn't swallow cum at all..? Some clarification could help us help you :-)

I dont see why that would be bad. Gir;s do it so y can't a guy. Though i never really heard of a kid doing that o.O
just be safe and wash your hands when your done.

This is the problem. Someone asks a question, people reply and then the original poster never responds.

we might have to watch each other?

its easy i just take a pair of my moms panties and rub my penis threw them and suck my precum up