I'am male, what will happen if I swallowed my own sperm

i would like to know wat will happen as well haha

It won't cause you any harm at all. It is not uncommon for sperm to enter the mouth during oral sex, and some people like to swallow it, while others prefer to spit it out. It won't cause you any problems though.

hahaha oh thanks alot haha but how does it taste??

salty?? or?

Taste it yourself lol.

Some people say it tastes sweet, or bitter, depending on what you've eaten recently.

Some say red meat is reflected in the content or taste.

Most say it feels and tastes like yogurt.

But the point is, it will not hurt you, it can't harm you, assuming that you are HIV free and have no other STIs...

The worst it might do, is upset your stomach, particularly if you are suggestible...

I've been jackin' it 2X/day for 40 years. I've never sucked a guy, but I have eaten it out of/off of women, and I sometimes eat mine after I j.o. I started because I didn’t feel I could honestly ask my g.f. to swallow if I wouldn’t.

Nothing to worry about. Plenty of people eat semen every day for most of their adult lives. It can't hurt you. I think the taste is OK, and it's very sexy thing to do. I have to use the old "legs over the head" method or the "edging" method or else I lose interest in eating it as soon as I'm done. Edging is cool. You get right to orgasm, but not quite, where your flopper is flopping around on its own, dying to come. If you stop before you hit your peak, your prostrate won't bet the message and it will send up the cum...quite a bit of it. I like to catch it on something (spoon, etc.) and eat it. Then I go back and get my orgasm while I have a big wad of cum in my mouth. Feels really sexy

Swallowing any sperm including yours could give u a stomach ache, digestion problems and etc.

but just if it's in your mouth and you didn't swallow nothing will happen probably. 

if u swallowed someone else's sperm you should be worried...

Health Guru
Why on earth would it give you stomach ache, digestion problems? It will cause you on harm what so ever if it's your own.

Spoken like it was written by someone who knows nothing about the subject! "If you swallowed someone else's sperm you should be worried." Really? You don't think there are tens of millions of women, and millions of men, who swallow sperm on a regular basis? What planet do you live on, because I don't even want to visit there!

I swallow my own sperm on a regular basis 2x day . I actually can't remember the last time I wasted it

I've swallowed my own spunk 10 times On its own, in a pint of beer,n food. It's very nice. I've even put it in my cereals and porridge

I've swallowee my sperm lots of times. It's very nice. In food, in beer, in porridge and increals.

I swallow my own spunk too

I swallow my spunk all the time. Should I carry on or stop?