So my boyfriend really wants me to try and give him a blowjob and I'm down with it but I'm really scared and nervous about what to do since it's my first time even trying. I don't want to mess up and have him not cum, I want him to feel REALLY good so any tips and advice would be really great and as soon as possible please!

how old are you? because if he's never had a bj before he's most likely not going to know what's good or what's bad...so i say just give yoour best shot, unless your not ready to go that far then just explain that to him...hope this helps.

I know your going to think im crazy, but my boyfriend loves when im going fast and slightly lower my teeth scraping the head of his penis, he says its the best feeling in the world and makes him cum everytime.

Just make sure he finds pleasure from it, use a lot of saliva and swallow the cum 

Yeah, I love a little teeth teasing. It feels great.

Tie him up and make im think it's a punishment. Use lots of saliva. Take his foreskin down and just press hard with your lips. Dont be worry for the cum. Tell him to hold it as much as possible and then cum. After that, before you swallow some of his cum, if it is sweet, kiss him and let him taste it. ^_^ I never had blow j*b but at least that is what i read in most manga comics. 

The best advice is to relax. And keep your teeth clear of his penis. Other than that just enjoy. Make sure you are well hydrated so that your mouth makes lots of saliva. That makes it easier for you and more pleasurable for him. And don't just concentrate on his penis at first. Lick, kiss and suck his thighs and his balls as well. And you can use your hands together with your mouth. Try different types of touch and concentrate on different areas. It will come fairly naturally. And he will be appreciative whatever you do. You can also ask him what he likes. If you don't feel like you can ask him that then you probably shouldn't be doing anything sexual with him. And finally, its important to know that you should be in control of where he cums. If you don't want him to cum in your mouth say so. If he wants to cum on your face and you don't want to then tell him that. Just because he (or you) have seen something in porn doesn't mean most women do it. I don't know any women who like that. You have the right to say NO to anything. So relax, enjoy, practice safe sex and remember sex is about emotional connection not technique.

He'll love whatever you do

Oh god, I didn't know guys like teeth teasing. My guy hates teeth. Just shows how different we all are. I know I love things that 95% of women would run a mile from. Sexuality is endlessly fascinating.

Hi Sally, the operative word is "teasing". Scraping it a lot with teeth would be downright painful, for me anyway, but I have a foreskin.

I discussed that cumming on the face or body with a few ladies on here several years ago because I thought it would be very disrespectful, almost like treating your lover like a wh*re. I was surprised that some of them said they actually liked it because it certainly isn't something I would want to do to the girl I love. As you said, sexuality is endlessly fascinating.