Is cum good for girls to swallow? My girlfriend swore that it helps clear up her complexion, and her complexion was clear. I thought it was weird at first, but she just said that we were made to be with each other, why wouldn't it have special healing powers or make girls happy? I just agreed with her.

Well for women who like it, I suppose it's all good, but please guys ask first!! She was supposed to say that she loves it. It just so happens that I do, but not for the taste or for the act itself, but because of the pleasure that it gives. I like the look on his face, the sound of his voice, feeling him tremble as it happens can fuel fantasies for weeks afterwards.

I do not know of any "special" powers that it has nor have I heard any truth to it helping someone's acne etc.

As long as a girl or guy is willing and wants to, swallowing cum is not bad. It is a choice and some like while others do not.

As far as when she said it was because you two were made for each other, either she was just being playful and joking or you might need to watch yourself a bit...meaning that she sounds like she gets very attached very fast which can turn ugly if/when you two breakup. Just a thought.

Take care :-)

haha actually... weird to think about... probably just a coincidence... but worth mentioning. I used to be deathly afraid of cum... like i wouldnt even spit or swallow... it was into the napkin for him... haha... but i tried it and now i like it.... and the weird think is... my complexion has been beautiful for as long as ive been swallowing.... funny eh? probably a myth... but neat.

ok my girl likes to eat my sperm but it makes her sick. Do you know wats in sperm that might make her sick?

its possibility she has a semen allergy. Its a sad thing to hear about but in some cases it can be lethal to a woman with such allergies to take semen into her system. These women have to go through A LOT with injections and treatments just to have sex once. Though in most cases it will only make her have a mild sickness.

But as for the topic, yes, there have been studies that proves semen good for a girls complexion. Semen contains an abundance of natural lipids and essential amino acids and prostaglandins, natural substances which aid in skin repair and increase blood flow bringing in more nutrients to the to the skin. This means that not only does it help prevent break-outs and things of that variety, but it can also fight the appearance of aging. THis also means that it can help heal small cuts a little faster.

Its also been proven that because of the many vitamins and protiens in semen along with all the other components already mentioned, that a regular "swallowing" of 2 to 3 times a week can decrease the chances of having breast cancer by 40%.

corbell wrote:

[/quote

This is how i feel exactly .... sometimes its a little weird to swallow for the fact of its texture.... its so slimy and stuff, but I really like my boyfriend and I don't mind it ... and i'm pretty sure hes clean lol ....
I don't particularly lke the taste but it gives a little bit of eroticism to the mood .... I like how warm feels so its pretty exciting ....

Sorry guys, you can't use this excuse on your women any more:

snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp[/url]

Urban legend.

ok since u like to swallow now.... what made u change your mind? i'm trying to get my g/f to swallow but she won't... any tips?

i swallow cum i like it

I swallow my own. Yes it's good.