the thought of swollowing my bf's cum make me heave, is this normal? i just dont see why everyone would like it so much? it seems discusting :/ is it normal to feel this way?

I feel the exact same way. I have tried it before and it honestly made me gag... You are completely normal to me!

hi its good

It's normal remember the saying: To each their own. Some women like it others cannot stand it.

It may be what your boyfriend eats or drinks . My BF stays away from coffee , spicy stuff. His doesn't taste so bad

Last I heard if your BF has an odd tasting cum it can be fixed by making him eat a lot of grapefruits. Something in it that reacts with it and makes the taste less gross.

Never eaten my boyfriends cum yet, but I would like to try it someday, I wonder if he tastes as good as he smells. Anyway, like others have said it could be what he is eating/drinking, you are what you eat in this case. But each women to her own. If you do a bit of research about how foods affect the taste you could have him try eating different things to see if that helps make it taste better.

Personally I don't think I could taste my girlfriend I have a very weak stomach. In fact before I go down there I make her dry off.

The thought of swallowing cum makes alot of people naucious.. but it isn't as bad as you think. All it is is a natural body fluid. If you think it tastes gross all you have to do is hold your breath as you swallow it that way you won't taste it while you're swallowing it.

ohh i see..now i know...so what are the foods that make my cum tasteless or that can make it taste good?? ^_^

It seems like oral isn't a problem for you girls, just the swallowing. First, if you can fix the taste finishing is the best for a man there is nothing like it. We have used flavored lubricants in the past, so you can pick a flavor and that should be the only thing you taste. Second option is get him to that point and finish him with your hand. You can have it land where you want. Some girls like the face, some breasts, stomach, etc. Personally finishing with your hand and watching it squirt on your naked body is really hot. We always want the first, but if you can't handle it, change it up and keep it random. Of course some girls take it in their mouth, but then spit it out instead of swallowing. I guess that would be considered first and a half option. Either way, don't quit the oral it is great!

what about pre cum? i like that.

can you please give us an expert idea about eating cum?

is it useful for girls or not?

yes i love it but only just after i have cum

me and girlfriend both like to eat it