My boyfriend insists every time when I giving him blow job to swallow his cum. Honestly I did once and I didn¡¦t like the taste. I don¡¦t know if the cum is good or bad thing for me .Is it safe to swallow? I am afraid of STD.

I¡¦ve always swallowed .My boyfriend consider that as act of accepting him completely. Whether it is bad or good cum the fastest way to deal with it is to swallow. Running to the bathroom takes more timeƒº. I admit it can be risky; some of disease can be transmitted through oral sex. I was lucky so far I guess.

Unless your boyfriend has an std, the ejaculate is safe to swallow. It won't harm you. I agree about the taste, its not the best flavor in the world, at least not to me. I have found that if I keep a tissue close by I can spit it into a tissue discreetly while he is "relaxing" after, instead of swallowing.

Maybe your bf will let you spit if you agree to let him cum in your mouth first.

it's safe if your boyfriend is clean of nasty STIs or thrush. if you don't like the taste, don't swallow it. If you arent comfortable with this, tell your boyfriend. or you could use a condom, this would protect you from STIs and also prevent you from swallowing his cum. flvoured ones are best for oral sex as plain latex ones don't taste too good.

You can use some mints that would dull the nerves in the tongue and reduce gagging which is related to taste. If you don't have gagging problems when you swallow that is excellent. I agree with someone talking about swallowing it quickly. The longer you leave it in your mouth, the worse the taste is or it gets sour or something. IDK. If you aren't comfortable you should tell your boyfriend. Condoms are a good suggestion, as well as asking if you can spit it out.