I know this is a weird question, but what do guys do with their cum? Do they have a cup? Or what?

I would expect most people will wipe it with toilet paper and flush it. Anyone will tell you with a different answer.

i"]I know this is a weird question, but what do guys do with their cum? Do they have a cup? Or what?

Thats not a weird question man...I do the same and just put it in the toilet...

ukadam wrote:

My BF and I use it for lubrication... you could also eat it. Its not bad for you.

. im sorry but that is gross. you are swallowing a living thing and if you eat too much of it, it can actually harm you. just toss it in the toilet.

semen is very healthy for you. it has alot of vital/ essential vitami8ns and nutrients in it. look it up

ummmmm...eating it is a little strange for guys but i mean its up to you, personally being a girl i have been there with my boyfriend, warning sometimes it tastes pretty bad. lol. so dont do that. when i give my boyfriend head or a hand job we keep paper towels near by. After he cums, we wipe it up and throw it in the trashcan. but if your worried about you mom or dad finding it or finding out you masterbate then you should probably flush it down the toilet. Anything else you want to know?

Sometimes I eat it, sometimes I wipe w/ tissue and flush...its full of protein

I looked into this and porn stars after "eating"  to much cum have to go to the hospital and have it pumped out of them as it does not digest... not good for you

some eat it...sometimes I do, but if I do it in the shower, I flush it down the drain

...sometimes I ea it, but if I do it in the shower, I let it go down the drain

Most have something to whipe it off before they cum, such as a whipe. It can be pretty messy...

Celebrity

When I masturbate and all the cum (semen) comes out, it makes quite a mess, I always use paper hand towels for the cum to go into.  Quite a lot comes out of me as I am a healthy guy, I have a healthy diet, don't smoke or drink and I need to masturbate quite a lot, yes I use these hand towels to clean up afterwards.  It is not a weird question, but what I do find weird is people who like to swallow semen, I think semen is horrible.  If it get on to your hand its smelly, sticky and yuky.   I remember several years ago my friend, (we are NOT gay) just wanted to give me a hand job in the woods, near to where I live.  I had not masturbated for a couple of days so my sac was wanting to get rid of the excess semen that was in it. so there and then I let him give me a wank, O my, the amount of cum that came out that time was  more than usual, it just kept coming, it saturated the little toilet paper he had to clean it up and went all over his hand, it just kept coming out of my penis, he was in a right mess with all the cum that came out of me.   I could not help laughing at the amount of cum that got over him, he was a bit annoyed at me, I said that I could not do anything about that, it was he that wanted to give me a ha****b, not me, but it did make me feel better.

person to person contact always produces better results

Celebrity

Yes that is correct Handytim, more cum or semen comes out if you let some one else do it for you, particularly a female. Before I married my girlfriend used to take my penis in both her hands and masturbate me in a regular basis, at least doing that she would not become pregnant, a lot came out of me. She said once that semen does go into me, I am sure that I will become pregnant quickly, she was correct., sure enough once we got married, she fell pregnant within a month. We had our first child exactly 9 months after we got married, a boy. See those married couples that have a baby every year, I bet the guy has loads of semen which he ejaculates into his wife, making her pregnant every time, I can say that to a certain extent as well, my wife complained at first about the amount of cum that came out of me and into her every time we made love, she thought I was peeing into her, of course I was not, it was just the sheer amount of semen that came out of me. In fact instead of using toilet paper to clean up afterward, we used a special towel to clean up just as there was so much running out of her after. I can tell you that when a couple make love there is much MORE cum comes out than a simple wank., I know, I have done it both ways.

When I cum I do it inside my boxers