i have always been curious on why girls love to give blowjobs. so why not see for myself? but im worried eating my own cum will have some harmful effects. is it safe to eat my penis' cum?

Sure. At least if you eat the little guy instead of flush him down the drain, you are giving him another chance.

...WoW.... thats kinda disguisting..

cum is full of protein, so do wat you want with it...

...i wudnt suggest u ever mention to any1 that u eat ur cum tho...

Had diarrhea after eating cum? is it normal?

Normal girls don't enjoy eating cum. And you're kinda weird for wanting to.

Do it.

Before my husband and I got married and had a KID. I could swish his cum around in my mouth and swallow without a problem. But now that I have a kid. There is NO WAY in hell I'm going to do that. Because I feel like I'm eating my future children. Anyways some semen has smells well from what women have told me. Some of them can't stomach the sting that comes along with it. So if she doesn't want to then don't push her into it. And yes it has been proven that there is protein in male and female cum so it shouldn't hurt you hun!!!! :-D

do it
. i do and it tastes great.

I have eaten mine cum for years

I am a male & I eat mine every time I cum, I have for years,I love it .

Agree. I've eaten mine occasionally for years. Usually tastes good and no mess. Totally normal and common to want to try it. Still normal but less common to eat ones own often. I have had some chixwho TOTALLY dug me doing this, though.

The dumbest thing I've ever read on the Internet

Male. Masturbating 2X/day for 40 years.

Nothing to worry about. Plenty of people eat semen every day for most of their adult lives. It can't hurt you.

I've never sucked a guy, but I have eaten it out of/off of women, and I sometimes eat mine after I j.o. I mainly did it because I didn’t feel I could honestly ask my g.f. to swallow if I wouldn’t.

I think the taste is OK, and it's very sexy thing to do. I have to use the old "legs over the head" method or the "edging" method or else I lose interest in eating it as soon as I'm done. Edging is cool. You get right to orgasm, but not quite, where your flopper is flopping around on its own, dying to come. If you stop before you hit your peak, your prostrate won't bet the message and it will send up the cum...quite a bit of it. I like to catch it on something (spoon, etc.) and eat it. Then I go back and get my orgasm while I have a big wad of cum in my mouth. Feels really sexy