hi
could you please tell me what happens if in homosex a boy drinks a semen of another boy.And one more thing if one person has aids and if another person drinks his semen , will he get aids

Drinking "ingesting" semen, whether it is a female ingesting male semen or another male ingesting it, will have the same effects either way. Some people may be less tolerable to semen and may have upset stomach and vomiting. The chances of contracting the HIV virus from oral ingestion is unlikely HOWEVER, if you have any open cuts in your mouth, throat or stomach (Ulcers), there is the possibility of contracting the virus. Ulcers pose a less danger due to the virus not being able to live in stomach acid. Throat and mouth ulcers can be cause for concern also. If you brush your teeth to hard you may cause small cuts that you can not feel or see, and this can be an open path for the virus. Know your partner and if possible, Get Tested. But you shouldn’t have any worries of ingesting unless you have any of the above stated. Hope it helps.

What happened to drink boy sparm another boy

Nothing you will be ok. I have tried my own sperm it is salty.

Yeah baby sperm tastes great. I have licked my friends penis and drank his sperm. I have given blowjobs to about 5 friends and drank their sperm. Even i have given blowjobs to my uncles and teachers and drank their cum too.

Nothing will happen. I sucked my first penis at age 10. The second penis was when this boy and I were in 9th grade, I sucked until he shot his semen in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. The when I was 32 I sucked a 19 year old boys penis and he also shot his semen in my mouth and I swallowed his semen. I have sucked my penis since I was 11 years old and swallowed every time.

I knew I was bi at 5 yrs old, I've been giving head from the time I was 6 or 7 years old and fell in love with it, I'm in my 50s now and have swallowed gallons of sperm, like sperm effects women's mood, it too effects my mood and puts me in a very happy mood for days on end.
I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH.

I say belly up to the bar and drink straight from the keg, less feeling, tastes great.

really
nothing is happening when one person drinks another sperm

is any effect ??? when u do this at all

Swallowing the semen will not hurt you. If the person has AIDS there is a possibility you could get infected. Semen is sugars and proteins and will digest easily. Do feel odd many gay and straight boys have done the same. Just be careful.

“Do not feel” odd, it’s a part of being curious

Current surveys and studies say that from 21 - 30 % of boys between ages 9 - 21 have had oral sex with another boy at least once.

really? how with uncles and teachers?

My doctor recommended I take the penis as deep in my mouth as possible, and try to take all the semen directly into my throat.

What will happen?