Me and my girlfriend were having sex the other night and the condom wripped. I pulled out very soon after realising, therefore, never ejaculated. I had not ejaculated for 2 days and had urinated several times before we had sex when the condom wripped. We had had lots of foreplay, therefore, i had precum before i put on the condom. Will the spermicide have killed any sperm which may have been in my precum? What is the chance that she is pregnant? I think its very slim but want to be sure as she has a very irregular cycle and is at the fertile stage!!

Help!!!!

I hate to tell you this, but there is always a chance that she could become pregnant. Although the spermicide lessens the chances, there is always a chance, but they are lower since you pulled out. You should follow up on her, and even get a pregnancy test... suggest her to go to the G-tors so they can give more accurate results. I wish you the best of luck, and her as well.