Hey everyone! I'd really appreciate any solid advice or ideas anyone might have!

I had my last period March 26 to March 31. on April 9th me and my boyfriend has protected sex and the weirdest thing happened. after we were both down I pulled myself off of him and the condom snapped off him and was inside me, I had to reach in to pull it out and we both are concerned that because of that some sperm might have escaped :(

Sorry for being so descriptive.. I just... IDK.. details can help? We had sex again a 2 days later on april 10th, this time without protection, he just pulled out. 

I have one of those period calendars on my ipod and I've been tracking my period since early august. It says my period is due April 25. But the calendar also indicates that april 6 to 110 are my fertile days and that april 11th is ovulation day. Of course the app uses a prediction that your luteal phase is 14 days long, because that's the average for most women.

I'm due in four days, and I have had sore boobies and lower back pain for the last few days. But I just suddenly a few minutes ago started to have sore nipples, like if i touch them or my shirt rubs against them. I have also had a few headaches.

I get nauseous when my boyfriend starts to sway when we are hugging or cuddling. or when he rubs my arm with the same repeated pattern.

The sore boobs and lower back pain are normal PMS signs for me. But the sore nipples, and werid nauseous feeling i get when my boyfriend sways me is not normal

AM I PREGNANT?

I forgot to mention that I also started to have this white watery discharge starting early yesterday. It doesn't have a bad odor it's just really difference from usual.

It's really to early to tell.  

Wait until your period is due then test using your first morning urine.  It is more concentrated and likely to provide an earlier "positive."  Follow all directions carefully, especially times.  There is no "almost" pregnant.  It is "yes" or "no." 

False negatives are common testing early.  If you still haven't had your period 7-10 days later, retest.  By then, if you are pregnant, you should have a positive.  

False positives are very rare.

Good luck!

So it is possible that I'm pregnant? 

Yes it is possible you pregnant first off the first time he had sex in the condom came off all the semen may have been dumped into your vagina hopefully hopefully he used a condom spermicide that would have killed sperm before they got into you. But the second time you had sex you didn't use a condom therefore it very possibly your pregnant Pre-come can have semen plus pulling out does not work men start to ejaculate even before the orgasm and most men do not start tp pullout tall the orgasm has started i hope this help,s

jsave