I'm just curious, what's happening to my body and maybe i can get some answers.

My last period was the 13th of october. My window of being fertlie/ovulating was from 25-29th. My boyfriend and I were intimate on most of those days. today is nov 4th. And according to his ex girlfriend that he had his first kid with, he has a very high sperm count. My next period is due nov 9 or 10th. And I'm 6 days past ovulation, and having some cramping, and back pain, sore breast, that's about it. Out of curiousity  what are the chances of me,being  pregnant?

Thank-you for taking the time to reading this. god bless you all!!

-Haitiancandian1994xo

It depends what you mean by being intimate. Also your dates don't seem to add up. If you ovulated 29th Oct, then your period would be expected 12th Nov and you would be considered fertile 24th-29th.

6 days after ovulation is the earliest implantation is likely to take place, but more likely 9 days after. So you would only just now be pregnant at the very earliest if you did ovulate 29th Oct and your egg were fertilised. Your symptoms seem to be more like pre-menstruation.

when I mean intimate, we were doing the hokie pokie. okay so from my understanding, my next period is due nov 12th. im 100% sure I ovulated on the 29th cause when I ovulate I usually have sore ovries which happened on the 29th. and also last month I had 3 light postives then when to the doctors and they said my test was negative and 2 days later I started to bleed. my period are always on time since i stopped talking my birth control cause' i didn't like how it was making me feel. sorry off topic but i hope that information helped. so you don't think i got pregnant, you think its pre-menstruation?

and also ive been super nauseous starting last night. I have to eat at the time I feel nauseous or I will puke.

What I said was that then (3 days ago) you were unlikely to be pregnant at that time. Implantation (when you get pregnant) would likely take place today (although it could be 3 days either side) if your egg were fertilised. Therefore you were unlikely to experience pregnancy symptoms at that time. The symptoms seem to be pre-menstrual. However I am not altogether ruling out the possibility of pregnancy as you had sex on the day you believe you ovulated.

oh.. okay sorry for the confusion. and 3 days ago i started to feel sick. today i wke up from dead sleep (heavy sleeper.) and feels like something is tugging in my uterus, it doesn't hurt just uncomfortable when is it best to take test??

Sorry I missed your post. If you have not had your period by Thursday, then you could perhaps take one then.
21 days after your last intercourse would be better (? 19th?)