I had my period Oct 18th and I had sex with my ex bf nov 9-10 then I had a one night stand on the 22nd im due Aug 10th, the doc said that I convinced nov 17 so that makes it my ex bfs right? Is the conception date right?

Hi Harris,

Something is amiss.  The dates don't work.

Your last period was October 18?  Your next period should have been around November 15.

You'd likely have ovulated between October 29 and November 3.  Sperm can survive about 5 days but the egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.  Translation: by the time you had sex with your ex on Nov 9-10 the egg wasn't able to be fertilized.

Assuming you had a period around November 15 then with the "one night stand" on November 22 you had sex on day 7 of your cycle.  Translation: if you ovulated early then he could be the father.

Did you have a period around the middle of November?  When did you find out you were pregnant?  This is what doesn't make sense.

Doctors base dates on your LMP.  No one can tell you when you ovulated after the fact OR exactly when you conceived.  It varies.