On December 21 he came inside me on January 2nd I became lightly spotting even though my period isn't until around Jan 12 what could this mean?

An expected period starting on 12th Jan presupposes ovulation on 29th Dec, thus presenting possible fertile days of 24th to 29th Dec.

To have been fertile on 21 Dec, you would have to had ovulated by 26th Dec. You don't say when your last period started, but assuming a 28-day cycle, it would have been 15th Dec. With a 5-day period, 21st Dec would be just 2 days after your period ended. Were that to be the case, and the egg was fertilised, implantation could possibly have occurred on 2nd Jan. It seems unlikely, but quite within the bounds of possibility.

Its just got me scared considering my stomach just aches and im so nauseated and I was foolish to let him cum in me

Some of those symptoms could be because you are worried.

"I was foolish to let him cum in me" That is right, and it is good you have recognised that. Now you need to think about why that happened, and then how to ensure it doesn't happen again. Is he your boyfriend?

Hope I've helped. If you need any more, just ask.