Can you provide some dates please?
- What date did your 'period' start?
- What date did your last period start?
- What dates did you have the unprotected sex?
- Did he ejaculate at all before entering you on either occasion?
Stress can disturb your cycle. But also it is true that pre-ejaculatory fluid can sometimes contain sperm.
Hi! Can anyone help me x__x i don't know if i may be pregnant or not? my period is regular and has always been regular i had my last period Nov. 3rd and so I'm sure i was ovulating between the 13th and 22 of that month come around the 30th of Nov. i had light bleeding for about three days it was so light i only would have needed one pantie liner if that! Which is strange because my periods are never early never late and always a heavy flow and I experience no cramps! The cramps were painful when it had appeared early ,could it have been implantation bleeding and here a few days ago i spotted and here the past 2 days I've been having a white milky discharge ,should i test? And just so happened a few hours ago i threw up and I have a mild headache
Dear Lost Girl
You only ovulate on one day. That is the day an egg is released from one of your ovaries.
- If you have a 28-day cycle, then if you started a period on 3rd Nov, you would expect the next one to start 1st Dec.
- That would indicate that you ovulated 17th Nov
- As sperm can live in a woman's body for 5 days or so, you would be considered to be fertile 12th to 17th Nov.
- Did you have sexual intercourse on any of those days? When? did you use any contraception?
- If your released egg was fertilised, you would expect implantation to occur 23rd to 29th Nov (probably 26th)
Hope this helps as a start