Hello everyone. I'm 21 and cannot afford to be pregnant at the moment (and I'm not on bc), and I get extremely paranoid. So a few extra opinions would be great! Last month, I had a really bad fever and was sick for about a week. I had my period during this time, and it was normal. I've never been exactly regular, but I can usually predict within a few days of when my period will arrive. within the past month, my boyfriend and I did have sex a couple times (but I do believe it was after ovulation), when he would wait a minute or two before putting on a condom (the condom was always on by the time he finished). again, I am almost certain this was after ovulation. Well, this month, my period was a few days late. I have taken one test, which was negative. The next day, I got my period (or, what I believe is my period) with some very severe cramps. However, the second day (today) is usually the heaviest for me, but it hasn't been very heavy at all. There has been clotting, as well. I do not think I am pregnant, but my paranoia has been getting the best of me. Could this be stress related? The past month has been very stressful, then last week I had finals, plus the fear of pregnancy is added stress. Just want some opinions! (And yes, my boyfriend and I have agreed to ALWAYS use condoms from now on to avoid this in the future)

Can you provide some dates please?

1. What date did your 'period' start?
  2. What date did your last period start?
  3. What dates did you have the unprotected sex?
  4. Did he ejaculate at all before entering you on either occasion?

Stress can disturb your cycle. But also it is true that pre-ejaculatory fluid can sometimes contain sperm.

Hi! Can anyone help me x__x i don't know if i may be pregnant or not? my period is regular and has always been regular i had my last period Nov. 3rd and so I'm sure i was ovulating between the 13th and 22 of that month come around the 30th of Nov. i had light bleeding for about three days it was so light i only would have needed one pantie liner if that! Which is strange because my periods are never early never late and always a heavy flow and I experience no cramps! The cramps were painful when it had appeared early ,could it have been implantation bleeding and here a few days ago i spotted and here the past 2 days I've been having a white milky discharge ,should i test? And just so happened a few hours ago i threw up and I have a mild headache

Dear Lost Girl

You only ovulate on one day. That is the day an egg is released from one of your ovaries.

1. If you have a 28-day cycle, then if you started a period on 3rd Nov, you would expect the next one to start 1st Dec.
  2. That would indicate that you ovulated 17th Nov
  3. As sperm can live in a woman's body for 5 days or so, you would be considered to be fertile 12th to 17th Nov.
  4. Did you have sexual intercourse on any of those days? When? did you use any contraception?
  5. If your released egg was fertilised, you would expect implantation to occur 23rd to 29th Nov (probably 26th)

Hope this helps as a start