I know this is bad but I'm unsure who the father of my baby is.. it would give me great clarity to know it's my current boyfriend and not my ex's.. help? My last menstrual was Nov,7th,2016. I had unprotected sex with my ex for a year and never got pregnant , he also had colon cancer but wasnt getting chemotherapy for it. The last time I was intimate with my ex was between the 14th-17th of Nov.2016. I then became intimate with my current bf on Nov 20th everyday until the 30th of Nov. My due date is August 14the, 2016. Who is most likely the father based on this information?

Hi Mew,

Your period started on Nov. 7th?

If so, you had sex with your ex on days 7-10 of your cycle.  You would normally be expected to ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can remain viable UP TO ABOUT 5 days - max.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation - max.

You had sex with your current boyfriend on days 13-23.

Either guy can be the father.  You'll need a DNA test to confirm paternity.

The due date is 40 weeks from 11/7 - which is how most doctors calculate it.  It does not indicate when you got pregnant.

I got the dates wrong for the first guy , last day of intimacy was between 13-16th of Nov. Does this make any difference ? Sidenote , the first guy had major health problems, he hadid very progressive colon cancer that led him to have rectal bleeding and he'd cough up blood a lot never received chemo for it though. We had sex for an entire year and I never got pregnant. Does this as well make any difference ?

Also with current bf xl, the days we had sex was the 20th-28th

The dates depend upon when you ovulated. If you ovulate early then it is still possible that your ex is the father. Unfortunately, no one can tell after the fact when you ovulated.

The dates are close enough together than a DNA test is required.