I have been having muscle spasms ever since I started exercising last month. I am 34 years old and I have to admit that I was not much active when it comes to exercises. And now, I have my aerobic session three times a week and have to deal with these health issues. A friend recommended carisoprodol. Is that a pain pill?

Carisoprodol might help with subduing the pain caused by muscle spasms. It relieves from the pain simply by eliminating the source of the problems – by relaxing the muscles. And I must admit it is a very effective medicament for those kinds of problems. Still, you should know there were several cases of severe allergic reactions that occurred shortly after taking this drug. So please, be cautious.

Hello Rosita,
Hope you are doing well, i do like to inform you that carisoprodol is not a pain pill. carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant and that should be used for very small period of 2 to 3 weeks. If you are looking for some pain pill you can chose tramadol. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use