What are the benefits of aspirin and carisoprodol used together? I got the prescription for aspirin and carisoprodol after the injury I had a week ago. I have pain in muscles that didn’t response on analgesics that I used the first. I also have to rest and limit moving. Do you have experience with carisoprodol? How helpful do you find it?

Carisoprodol is muscle relaxant and is used with aspirin which is anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic. I was on carisoprodol when had leg injury last year. I also had to rest a lot, but the therapy was effective. You may develop symptoms like ringing in ears, vomiting and low blood pressure during the therapy. It also causes drowsiness but anyway it would be the best for you to use this condition and sleep more. It would help you restore more quickly.

Hello Szostak,
How you are well with your injury. Further Soma is used to treat muscle spasms. Muscle spasms are caused by injury, overuse, or similar problems like sleeping in a strange position. Other than the above mentioned causes it can be used in many other muscle spasms. You should buy Soma for management of acute musculoskeletal conditions only.

Soma by and large works well for muscle spasms. It is proposed to be used generally for a maximum of two to three weeks at a time, as prolonged use of soma can cause withdrawal symptomes. Maximum of two to three weeks should be enough time to allow heal any muscle injury or damage. You can buy soma for management of muscle spasms caused due to injuries. If you feel that the problem has not improved after using soma for two or three weeks, check with your physician. You may have an ongoing problem that needs to be treated differently. Soma is not a controlled substance, even though it has significant potential to be abused. Do not use it if, you have history of addiction with alcohol or drug abuse, Soma may not be a good choice for you to treat muscle problems. A different muscle relaxant with less abuse potential would be more appropriate. You can order soma in strengths of 350mg and 500mg tablets. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use