I'm sexually active, and got off my period about two weeks ago. I had sex about one week ago. After the sex I was bleeding from my vagina for about a day and a half. It wasn't heavy bleeding, just spotting on the toilet paper when I wiped. Then I started getting brown discharge almost like a mucus which has been staining my underwear slightly and my toilet paper when I wipe as well. We used a condom, and we have used condoms everytime. It wasn't my first time having sex, and I'm not on birth control. My period usually lasts 1 week, and takes 3 weeks to start again. So I'm not expected to start my period for another week. I understand sometime the brown discharge comes before or after a period, but this seems to be VERY soon. And the red blood before the brown discharge is throwing me for a little loop right now. The discharge has no odor, and there's no pain or cramping. This has lasted for a week, and never has something relative to this lasted this long for me. I'm going to an OB/Gyn for the first time in about a week.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

I am having exactly the same problem!!
I did hear that this could be caused by the implantation bleeding, however. That means you/I could be pregnant... I noticed that you posted the question about a month ago. Well, WERE you pregnant?

I too am having the same problem but I had unprotected sex. I am trying to get pregnant, you think it worked?

Did it work ?

No I'm not :( never actually figured out the problem either which concerns me.

Same problem but need an answer not sure what is just hope I'm not pregnant cause have had my period and protected sex just worried!!!!

eix m also having the same problem m very much worried coz I had unprotected sex