If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated. I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend last Thursday. I had been on birth control for three weeks prior, and I have taken them at the same time perfectly. When we had sex, we did use a condom, but then tried again without. The second time without a condom did not last more than a minute and a half, and he did not ejaculate inside of me. When I went to the bathroom about half an hour later, I noticed a brown discharge in my underwear with just a little bit of pink. This brown discharge has continued all the way up till now, with a drop of blood in my underwear yesterday and from there the discharge has still maintained a mucus-like consistency but has become more of a dark red. I am concerned that it could  possibly be implantation and as a result it has me very very stressed and if someone could please help me to understand what is happening I would be very appreciative. Please only thoughtful replies, I am already worried enough as it is. Thank you so much!

Health Guru
Hi veryworriedgirl. Even though you had unprotected sex the second time what would normally carry a higher risk of pregnancy because of semen that would be left in the urethra because your on birth control its very unlikely your pregnant implantation bleeding is more just the odd spotting of blood rather than continuous, the little fresh blood you see could of come from your hymen seeing it was your first time. When did you have your last period how long after did you have sex and when is your next due?