:cry: Didn't make my 5 hour goal. Was 2:32 at the half so I left my partner because he was having such a difficult time. Unfortunately the second half was a gentle but noticeable climb so I didn't have it in me to do a negative split time. Oh well, still my best of three. Ended up with 5:13:??.

close to the goal
nice job!!!

congrats on the finish...even though you didn't hit your target anytime you walk away with a pr you've had a successful day!

well done!

---
megawill

Very well done. I know one other person who has run Death Valley and from what I understand it is not for the faint of heart. Good job! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Great job KCR! Anyone who can run a marathon in DEATH VALLEY has to be pretty good.

That's what I was thinking too. ;) Good Job KCR! :banana:

Heyyou finished didn't ya. Great job Karen! :fubby:

yeah, i love that name DEATH VALLEY MARATHON. geeeeeze -- how much more daunting can it get???

congratulations for even signing up for that one, really. :bowdown:

i'm thinkin' my body would take that race quite literally and it would be my, well, death!! you did great.

WOW.. Death Valley, did the temps get pretty nasty? I'm imagining complete desert, is it? Congrats on the PR!! Enjoy your recovery, you earned it :D

Way to hang tough. Finishing 3 marathons is a great accomplishment.

finishing any marathon is tough enough.

Death Valley??

You should be proud to finish. And extremely proud to PR!

NICE! What an accomplishment. Death Valley...it's hotter than blazes. Sounds like one tough marathon, but you persevered.

:)

Shelly