Excuse my language but f*****g please Help me please i only have 3 weeks before i leave for a military academy and i am numb desperately trying to feel i have had DP for 2 mabye 3 years now i cant recall it all seems so foggy its a constant feeling of not feeling im only 16. This DP is ruining my life i cant consentrate at school and i ended my relationship with my girl freind because i know i wont be able to be happy.  For those who AWNSER this after i leave thank you and i hope this help others.

Hey man I know it's tough and it's still going to be tough for a lot longer but by going to this military academy you will start to recover. Trust me I know first hand. You will do so much and be so busy you won't even think about it. But that doesn't mean it's going to completely go away for you it'll just die down and you'll meet this girl that will pull yoy a little closer to reality. Just know that by being the best person you can be. Will make you feel better and better.