I'm seriously madly in relationship with a girl who did sex with her ex-boyfriend when they were in relationship. She truly loves me I'm sure of that but what hurts me bad is the thought that she had sex with that guy so many times. She confessed to me about that. I know her since two years but in a relationship with her since only 2 months. This is my first love and i didn't sex for a single time in my life. So ,now my problem is  i can't accept her that mistake though i knew it before relationship but that time i thought everything gonna be ok but things are changing day by day i can't feel her that way now but don't want her to go what i want is  " wanna forget those things which giving me so much pain". i prepared my mind so many times not to think about that issue by saying that "people can make mistake and we should give'em chance" but again i failed. i believe that sex is not everything so many times i tried to give consolation of my mind by saying but here also i failed ... Now whenever i see her  those things come to my mind and i can't love her that much how much she loves me.   

I don't know what to do to get rid from this issue.. Sometimes i want to ask her why did u do that huhh dont you know i will come to your life :'( :'( ..  i know it would b childish Question to ask and nothing gonna b changed by asking but  i cant tolerate... lost all strength of my mind.. looking for a psychiatrist so that he can hypnotize me and can erase those things from my mind. things are killing me from inside. i have lost interest on everything ..  :'(

please, give a better way to come up those problem so that i can live a normal life.  should i leave her ??  or should i do please suggest me..... help me to find the way of peace.

I think you need more help than you will find here and I might say, if you do find someone who claims to be able to hypnotize you and erase it from your mind you should run as fast as you can ---- the other way.

Find a good respectable therapist to help you work through this.

Personally I don't understand being jealous or upset about her previous love life. My wife was not a virgin when we met but I was. I never asked her about her previous relationships because I felt it was none of my business. People meet people and break up with them. Why should I feel any girl I dated was not supposed to have dated someone before me? Whatever they did on their dates was none of my business just as what we did is none of anyone elses business. 

So if you can't bring yourself to feel that way, you need to see a good therapist to help you.

Hey 'Unlucky Guy' what did you do? Have you found some solution? I was in the same boat as you were.

sunnymickey I am also facing this same f??king situation.i was virgin and she had 5 relations already. since 2 years she is mine. I also used to bang my head on walls many a time. And by doing so i found that my act of banging hearted me alot. So i stopped doing. I think you should also. And try to find happiness for yourself rather than wasting this valuable time in cracking our own head. Try finding interesting things, it may be being with your hobbies or in your first current gf or doing anything, anything means anything. But plz do not hurt your self. Take care. If have some plz tell me also..thanks in advance...