Hello, I feel like i should end my life for so many reasons, lately because my girlfriend who i know i am in love with has been having too much going on in her life and has said she doesnt know whether or not she still loves or even likes me and asked if until she has time to sit down and sort everything out (she is having family issues that occupy about 95% of her time) we could break up, i had to agree but im really frightened incase she leaves me, i also feel like ive messed my life up because all of my school subjects have nothing in common, i will find it hard to find a job with my skillset (Woodwork, Maths, English, Graphic Communication and Music) and i think if she does leave me then i think for me its over because i cant stop thinking about her, she is constantly there and i think if she leaves me, then the one last good thing in my life has gone, someone please help me, please.

Remember Troubles never last always.And ending your life will be selfish to plenty of people who surround you..The more active you are,the less time your mind will go towards destruction..You have had life before her,and you will have life without her..

Hi guest, I really feel for you but gagurl is right, in life things change and feelings about things change. With the situation with your girlfriend you might lose her, you might not. If you do it will hurt but you can move on. I am not denying that it will be hard, but relationships break up all the time and people find happiness in their life, being single for a while then going into a new relationship when they feel ready. As for your school subjects, think about why yoy chose those subjects. Is it because that us what you enjoy and are good at? If si it is a good choice because you will do well if yoy are passionate about something. No use studying physics ot Russian history if that's not your thing. I can think of lots of jobs those subjects would be useful in. From graphic designer to carpenter, and lots of others. Thie thing is, these days whatever you want to do you will nerd further training. It's really hard to get a job straight from school. You will nerd to get an apprenticeship, go to a fade/ polytechnuc/community college or university or do some sort of traineeship. And if you change your mind and decide you want to be something else there are always alternative pathways. My friend is studying law at university. She never completed secondary school. But she did a tafe course in legal studies that had no prerequisites. Another friend did occupational therapy. She had a humanities background so had to do a bridging course in sciences, but she still dif it. While you may not be able to change track this year you can in future years. See your school careers counsellor for advice but don't stop there. There are some great career guidance websites but I can't recommend any because it depends where you live. And remember, it is said that your generation will change careers 7 times in your life on average. You are not licked into anything at this age. You have so many possibilities open to you. And that is like life too. It can be hard when you are a tern to realise that when things feel too much that it is not always going to be Luke that. But life changes, all,the time. Just because things ate difficult at the moment diesnt mean they always will be. In life we have problems, then we solve or resolve them and if we look back in a year or two we realise either that the problem wasn't as bad as we thought or that it was tough, but I coped and now things are feeling so much better. Last year I divorced my husband if 22 years. It was really hard, but now I am happier than I've ever Bern, in a new relationship, happier in myself, and working in a new job that I love. Please take a long term perspective on your life. It isn't over, it had hardly begun. It is also important to talk to someone about how you are feeling. Don't go through this alone. Talk to a trusted adult. Your mum or dad would be best, or someone else in your family. I am not sure which country you are in but the headspace website or reachout website have great information for teens. They are Australian but have really hood info. Please look after yourself. You have so much to live for. The pain and confusion you ate young through, while very real, is only temporary. There will be highs and lows in your life. Life's like that. This is one of the lows but the great times will be there too. Take care and all the best.