This is everything but normal. I swear, if we weren't together for five years now, I would have dumped her already.

You see, she was okay until not so long ago, I have no idea what happened but she became crazily paranoid. First of all, she became crazily jealous. If I don't answer the phone or message back in less than 5 minutes, I am definitely with another girl cheating on her and she starts to freak out. When we go outside, she is certain that there is some girl, like my ex or a girl jealous of her who wants to harm her and that she is stalking us. I don't know how to deal with this!!

That is not only paranoia, it is paranoia mixed with jealousy, I think that it is the worst possible combination of things that you could ever imagine.

I don't know, she needs to fight her paranoia. The only way to do this is for her to start seeing a psychologist. The only way in which paranoia is treated is with psychotherapy and antidepressants but since your girlfriend is already so jealous, I think that she will find it offensive if you tell her to talk to a psychologist, she will think that you think that she is going crazy, you are in a tough situation.

That is very weird, I mean, it cannot simply happen just like that, she can't start acting like that with no reason.

Is there any reason which would make her be jealous? Are there any chances that she maybe saw your texts with another girl or maybe your messages on facebook that you sent to your ex or something? I'm telling you, that girl knows something if she is acting like that, or at least she thinks she knows. If you didn't really do anything wrong, then there is something wrong with her and she should probably seek some professional help.

Now that you have mentioned it, I do have some messages on facebook that she shouldn't really see, some of them are with my ex as well but there is no way for her to see these because I have a special login system for my account. And there are no text messages in my phone regarding this matter so I don't really think that she could have found out anything, besides, she is the type of girl who would immediately tell me about her discovery and would probably leave me. So I don't know, I think there is something wrong with her.

She must have somehow seen these messages, Guest. I am telling you, one does not simply become paranoid just like that, especially after you have been dating for five years. You should talk to her about all of this and ask her about the reason of her jealousy, maybe she can somehow explain it to you. If she cannot explain it, if she cannot come up with a good reason to justify her jealousy, then you can say that there is something wrong with her and you can help her find some professional help in order to find out what's wrong and how to treat it.

Well, this is one weird situation. She is not just paranoid and jealous, she is extremely possessive as well. And that is a huge problem. She marked you like you are her territory. And you are not. I think that you can't breath because of her, I think that she is pressing you too much and I think that you should not let this. You should not be tied with those five years of your relationship. 

People get married, have kids and than they divorce. Those are normal things in circle of life, and I think that you are going through torture with her. Look, there is nothing that you can do to avoid or to stop this. 

You can't deal with this type of girl. That is not simply possible, even if you want, even if those five years are your motive to fight it - you can't. I think that she is controlling you a lot and this can become serious problem for you in the future. It is true, she needs to fight with her paranoia, but that doesn't mean that she needs to put you in chains to be there for her whenever she needs you. You need to have your own life and you should not be sorry about this. I don't know, if you want to help her, do something about it. Talk to her and tell her that you are ready to fight for your relationship because of those five years. But if she can't see that, maybe it is time for you to turn around and leave.

I don't know what to tell you and what is the best advice to give you, since my good friend is living for 11 years with extremely paranoid girlfriend. He wanted to leave her so many times, and one day when he decided to do this she started to have some scenes and she tried to kill herself. 

I don't know in which stadium is your girlfriend, but this can't be good. But if you are still in the contact with your ex - girlfriends than she has total right to be jealous. So, beside she is paranoid, she is jealous. And you are the main cause of this. 

You will talk to her, you will support her, or you will leave her. But don't make it any harder for you and her.

It is somehow your fault as well.

Well, you boys are really crazy and rude. And reckless as well. Your girlfriend is sick, she has paranoia and you still can find the way to chat with your ex - girlfriend? Are you crazy? What, you believe that you are really smart and that she won't find this somehow? Maybe she hasn't saw those messages, maybe your ex - girlfriend told something to her. Or maybe your ex and your gf have some mutual friends. Don't think that your ex hasn't told anyone that she is chatting with you. If you boys can be pigs, than we can be as well and for sure we will tell someone that we are in touch or even affair with someone. Try to fix situation and try to talk to her. See what you can do. If you don't want to do anything about this, please don't tell that those 5 years are the biggest reason why you are still with her. For mother of God!

You can deal with it only if you have a good will for it. In any other case, it is going to be impossible. First, try to ask yourself is there anything that you could do to cause this paranoia for her? Eliminate all possible things, just to be sure. If you have just one thing on your mind, than try to fix this. Next thing - be her biggest support. Try to be with her as much as you can, don't leave hear alone very often. Doing this, you are going to prove  that you care about her. Also, try to convince her to start with some therapies. If she is not feeling ready for this or if she thinks that she is not prepared to it, tell her that you will go with her on the first few therapies. She will feel much better and I am sure that you will see some progress. But only if you want this, if you are strong enough to take care of her. Good luck.