hi, can someone please help me, i had my last shot of the depo injection oct 09 had my first period oct 10 periods started irregular now they are bk to normal im still not pregnant!!!!! i have been to the doctors and have had hormone test done and they came bk normal and me and hubby have been doin a ovulation calendar to see if it would work that way but still nothin has worked need some help now as doctor says that there is nothin wrong but i think there is surely it shouldnt take this long for me to get pergnant after having periods for 7 months and being off depo for 18.
please can someone help getting really fustrated!!!!!

Have you had hubbies sperm count done? Could be that he's the one having an issue.

hi there, no aint had one of those done as we have a lil girl already, shes 2 so i dnt think it him more me really

How long did you try for your little girl? Also, a lot can change in the 2 years and 9 months since he last impregnated you. Its a very simple test and it will either rule him out completely or answer your problem, so whats the harm?

Hiya, I've come across your post and just wondering if you could advise? I'm going thru the exact same :( last injection oct 11, first cycle oct 12, irregular at first but now regular. Its now coming up to 18 months since injection and I'm really upset and frustrated that we haven't conceived yet :'( this would be our first child so obviously very sceptical about anything but was just wondering if you would be happy to share your experience after depo? Have you conceived now? If so how long did it take ? So sorry if this is personal questions I'm asking - I guess to some extent it's a little reassuring that this may be normal after depo? Many thanks in advance x