So I got on depo provera last Wednesday and today is Thursday so 8 days later but I had unprotected sex like no condom with my bf and he pulled out just before he came am I all good cause of the shot also my bf peed at least 2-3 times before we had sex. Am I ok also what if he didn't pull out would I still be ok I read this shot is 99% effective and it's very efficient and stuff I just want to make sure since I'm still new to it

I was on this for years and never used anything else it was very effective so you should be fine. :)

Thank to that's good to know.

If this was the first time you have ever taken the shot then yes you can get pregnant in the first 6 weeks. My 12 year old is proof of it. Just an added note. It does not matter how many times you bf peed before sex. He could go 20 time before in one day and still get you pregnant. Also the pull out method does not always work either. Using additional protection is the only way to make sure during the first 6 weeks of the shot that you will not be pregnant.