Well I'm old enough to have a baby, but me and my boyfriend don't really want one right now. We have been using the withdraw method for a while and never have I got pregnant. My periods are irregular I have a 40 day cycle. Every calculator says I'm not supposed to ovulate until later then I thought. But I have had some white discharge before sex. Then one night I had sex and he tried to pull out real quick and then he said he was worried that he didn't in time. But I felt no wetness at all like anything coming out of me. Except the next day my panties we soaked just wet not sticky. And also the night I peed and I had clear stretchy stuff come out of me after I peed prob 30 minutes after sex. Does anyone know if I could be or the chances? Thank you so much.

Hi Alayna,

Could you be pregnant?  Yes.  Are you, we can't tell - yet.

A couple of things.  You say you are irregular.  In that case you CAN NOT rely on any ovulation calculator.  Even when you are regular they are just an estimate.  No one, not even your doctor, can tell when you ovulate AFTER the fact.  You CAN use an ovulation test kit to determine when you ovulate however.

The pull out method is VERY unreliable.  Use another form of protection.  Condoms are VERY effective, as effective as daily birth control, when used properly.  He may complain but he can wear one.

You need to wait at least two weeks from when you had sex OR when you expect your next period to take a home test.

The thin and watery mucous could indicate ovulation.

Good luck.

Thank you for replying to my post my periods are 40 days and I do not know when I'm ovulating but before I had sex I had white discharge a couple days before and then right after I peed after having sex I had the stretchy clear discharge. The day after that I just felt really wet I don't know if it was sperm or ovulate A day after that I just felt really wet I don't know if it was sperm or ovulating. I missed my period last month. And had spotty near ovulation but I had negative test and still do I don't think I ovulated last ovulated last month month. Now it's coming back early Thank you for replying once again.