What is the likely hood of getting pregnant on the depo shot? im tired of hearing 99.9% I would like to get pregnant but im still on the shot. Will antibiotics really cancel out the shot? I would also love some tips on getting pregnant as soon as possible. message me or comment. I'm tired of using search engines and getting nothing. (: please and thank you.

hi krystalanne.
im jess. i was on the depo provera shot for 2 years and i have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend trying to get pregnant aswell and we are not having any luck. I have currently been OFF of the shot for over a year and we are still not able to get pregnant. so my advice is get off the shot asap because im afraid it causes infertility. with all the times we have tried i have not been pregnant once :-( and it really sucks. hope this helps.
Jessmurr