I was asking birth control for about five months. I got terrible symptoms and pains that left me better off without it. I then stopped the birth control and then one morning I woke up and my mind felt cloudy and my body felt like it was detached from my own being. I felt out of touch. I felt depressed and I'm scared and don't know when it's going to end. My mood and the constant headaches come and go, rise and fall, I just want a balance. I thought I was going mad, I even went to the doctors, but they most likely said my body is reacting e with the stop of birth control. I just want to feel better. I know everyone is different, but how long will I feel like myself again? I've lost interest in a majority of things, and I just want to sleep all day. I have no motivation and some things aren't as exciting to me. I go to work and school and find myself forgetting some things. I'm scared. :////

over sleeping is really baf for health. I would say  focus on your fitness like play sports, jogging. wake up early like at 6 am. also go on a vacation or long drive if you live in usa to rural area it  is good to go to a new place for better mood.

Agree with naeem in that, you need to try to focus on basically anything else! This is actually a completely normal reaction and there's nothing to be scared or panicked about. It can take weeks or months for hormones to readjust and there's really no telling how long it'll be for you so but I will tell you one thing: if you keep focusing on this you will likely just fuel the imbalance for who knows how long (stress can totally mess with your hormones). I know it's hard but force yourself to keep going to work and school and especially force yourself to hang out with your friends. Don't worry! It'll pass.