I am college student and was recently diagnosed with adult ADD. I had ADD as a child but was only on Ritalin for a very short time before my parents took me off because I was "like a zombie."
After I graduated high school I forgot about my ADD for the most part. I worked several different jobs, constantly quitting and finding a new place to work. At all of my jobs it was very habitual and easy because I didn't have to think about what I was doing.
I recently decided to start college and am remembering all the troubles of focusing I had in school. My doctor suggested prescribing a medication to help with my ADD but has given me time to think about it since I am not fond of medications.
I was wanting to know if anyone has any advice on which medication worked best for them. I have done some research and so far the most highly spoken of medication was ADDerall. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Christen