My bf has recently fingered me which he says might be near Urethral opening or the clitoris, and it hasn't stopped bleeding yet. We had sex many times in our past. Is this because my hymen is torn or something. What medical actions can be taken. Is a surgery required in this part? Please advise

Your hymen is supposed to get "torn" when you have sex the first time. You bleed when you are new to sex. If you are not new to sex however you may be bleeding due to not enough lubrication. Let yourself heal and if your still bleeding see a doctor and figure it out from there.

Were his fingernails sharp? Did he go rough? Sometimes you rip or tear the vaginal wall and it bleeds. Don't let this go on for long, though. It's normal to bleed a little, but profuse bleeding isnt good!
As for your hymen, i doubt that's the issue. You see, your hymen is a veeery small opening in the vagina that stretches with use--and heals on its own. unless he's totally trashed you inside, you should be okay! Just remember to be careful, take it slow.