Hi everybody, im 16 year old girl and im reallh unexperienced :( also i never trien masturbating before. Can someone explain me how to masturbate without losing my virginity / brake my hymen. Its really important to be virgin in my culture amd also i dont know anything about masturbating. Im really glad if someone explains how to do it detailed.

Hiya! I know how you feel! I figured out how to do this on my own and had never heard of a hymen and i learned i had broken mine Accidentally at eleven.. I would start by just rubbing with tour flat hand down there against your clitoris or he nub above the actual hole to the vagina and just see what feel good! The best of luck to you! There are also videos on how to do this on a blog site (and don't worry its not disgusting)

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

for more ways.. Good luck!

Same topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/I_want_a_big_orgasm__t315764.html#1229040

can't open link

you mean.....masturbating the labia only wont tear the hymen...??? i never had sex...but still m scared...how could i know that my hymen has not torn??

I don't know to whom you are responding, but it's not necessarily true that "masturbating the labia only wont tear the hymen". It depends how you do it. Opening your legs wide might open up your vagina and stretch your hymen, which if thin might rupture. But masturbating the clitoris would perhaps be better.

"how could i know that my hymen has not torn?" You could inspect it using a hand-mirror.

Hey I'm 16 too and I masturbate but in a sweet kind of way I just rub my vigina with my hand but I don't want to loose my virginity so I never necer stick my fingers up there. So if u don't want to loose your virginity rub. It feels good

Hi I'm 16 and I want to know how to feel. Real good but stay a virgin please help thx

Just hump a pillow and ull cum in two mins.. im 16 and female and a Virgin.. i do get very turned on haha..

It really does feel AMAZING!!!!!

I'm 14 I masturbate daily! I find it easy to use my underwear to masturbate.... Yes my underwear so I put my underwear in my vigina (like in the middle) and I just keep on pulling it it feels so good!!! Or when I take showers I slide under the running water.. Personally these ways helps me hopefully it will help you. Good luck ;)

Thanks Hun it helped a lot

I there, I also curious on how the ejaculations feel. I always doing this during my shower(not sure whether this called masturbation). I always direct the running water hard to my clitoris or you can put the shower between your legs(in front of your clit).. It felt good. :)

Where do u put the underware because i cant do it

Do you want some help?