for about a week now my labia majora has been like shedding skin and I have small cuts all over my vagina in and out and some white somewhat thick stuff is surrounding my clitoris. I was treated for trich about two weeks ago. Can someone help me???/

hey did u use flagyl because i did for bacterial vaginosis which technically isnt a std u get it when the good nd bad bacteria in your vagina becomes imbalanced. they say you can get it from using the wrong soaps or not drying off completely after showering...i dont know about your other symptoms but after taking flagyl i had chunky white stuff around my clitoris...id like to know if this is common

My self i have been experienceing white skin on my clitoris and whever i try to remove the it there will be a small cut on the two sides of my clitoris. Can someobdy help me if this is common to women

Thanks

I'm also experiencing these symptoms and I started putting a&d ointment on the area for the first time today and it seem to be fixing the skin but burns when put on the cuts.. An other solutiosn? Or what maybe causing this?

Ladies my best suggestion is visit your local obgyn. The cuts can be a sympton of a yeast infection. Also is the thick white discharge. Usually cottige cheese like. They are called fissures and they occur during or after a yeast infection. Your obgyn will prescribe something for you to clear it up right away. if by any chance is not that then it could be early symptoms of herpes. So make your appt today!

Any other updates? Did any of you see and Dr. and got a diagnosis. I have been suffering with this issue for a year now, my Dr. threated me with Fluconozole and here it is again the next month. I usually notice I get it like a week before my period. Severe redness, itchy discomfort and white clumpy stuff behind the foreskin of my clitoris. When I clean the area off with a swab, it gets small cuts. I did get diagnosed with BV at my last pap visit and was given a prescription, but here we are again. Makes you want to scream !!! It's not a disease but I just can't get rid of whatever it is. But my mom does have a theory, she thinks it happens with women who sweat a lot in their groin area, and who have (for lack of better words) fat vaginal lips that cover over everything there so no air circulates...maybe !!??

This just happened to me today, but me being stupid and reckless peeled off the white gunk around my clitoris, it wasn't hurting yestorday but today it was. :( it dosen't hurt now and looks normal.

Hello I had the mother of al yeast infections. MD tried everything. I was sent to an allergy doc who determined I was allergic to candida albicans, aka yeast.

I also Suffer from sometihng similar. For years now, evey now and then i get some discomfort down in my vaginal Area. Its a bit of burning mostly after i pee. But not enough to be a bladder infection.. like i said its mostly discomfort. But along with it i get these little cuts around my clitoris, as well as shedding of skin by the looks of it directly on my clitoris. There is no itching, and the only pain comes from the little cuts. Its not rough sex either because i experience this even when im not having sex.

So i seen my doctor while i was dealing with a "break out" ill refer to it as. And she said it was not herpes.. so she did not test me for it  . No yeast was found either. She then noticed and told me i had lichen sclerosus. Which i was unaware of and probably been living with my whole life. As i thought i looked normal. So im still a little skeptial as to what this could be on my clitoris because she found this on my inner labia.

and it looks different from what is on my clitoris.. ???????????

literally the same exact type of thing to me, however I am not diagnosed. I have been living with this for a little over a year and so far the only 'bad' thing that has happened is scarring on the inside and itchiness. my mom wants me to see a doctor but I don't think it's worth it if no one else can seem to be diagnosed/treated and there are really no deadly symptoms.

i have had the same symptoms and was told by one doctor its a yeast infection and then another said it looked like a lession for henital herpes but when i looked at pics i had a small cut and now it looks like it split open a little i had blood drawn for all std'sand im waiting for the results,im terrified because im married and have been with the same man for 5 years and just dont want to believe this has happened is it evenpossible to get a small open cut on the clitorus from a yeast infection also after the scratch appeared i had just switched my soap the next day within a few hours it split open, could me switching my soap be a reason if so please let me know...

What did the doctor end up saying was wrong ? I'm have the same thing going on but there's no way its herpes

Sounds like yeast infection due to the soap. Soap can disrupt the pH and therefore overall balance of the vagina

I had BV also I asked my doc how I got it she said have you been in a jacuzzi (I had) so that's how I got it but I took flagyl and it gave me a yeast infection RIGHT after so my vagina started to get irritated and now that I treated the yeast infection my clitoris hurts not it's hard to tell if there's a little cut in the cress it also kinda looks like a tiny bump on the hood I'm so confused and tired of problem after problem because it hurts and yes I'm also having thick white discharge and am very confused as to what it is and why it's happening no I have no std I hadn't had sex because all of theSe things are happening so if someone could help me figure out what's going on I would appreciate it

Health Guru
Hi what did you use to treat your yeast infection?
The normal case when you have bv and treat it is to get a yeast infection after because the medication used upsets the bacteria balance in your vagina, if the medication you used only treated internal then it is probably an external yeast infection you have as well.