I have been diagnosed with genital warts for nearly 2 years now but due to 2 pregnancies there is not much i can do so have had to live with them. recently a wart on my clitoris has been bothering me it is hurting alot only wen touched or moved so as you can imagine wiping kills lol. i have never had painful warts as such before only when i was recieving medication when i wasnt pregnant but that was expected now i dont no what to do as GUM clinic told me it was pointless getting the nitrogen oxide coz its not really affective. what can i do about this wart its so annoying !!!

I would try getting some kind of treatment regardless of whether or not it's effective. You never know, it might work anyway. Since this has gone on before, it's nothing new to you, other than the pain when it is touched. This is an issue that needs to be resolved, because nobody likes to have pains down there, male or female. There isn't much you can do as far as do-it-yourself kind of remedies. There has to be a clinic or doctor that knows what to do about your situation.

I agree very much so. I don't think this is a good time to go diagnosing yourself. What do you think about it?

Im sure by now you may have found a solution. But for me and i've been working on this for a few days. What you would need is cotton balls and apple cider vinegar and maybe duct tape and tee tree oil. Make sure your dry when you tape the walls of your vagina and then soak the cotten ball in some acv and let atleast sit for two hrsbif u can handle the burn if not do half solution with acv and water. Do it twice a day if u can and the suckers will fall off in no time and the tee tree oil is to protect your skin around it. Just make surebu clean it with peroxide and neosporin so u Dont get an ifection. And good luck hun. A lot more people have this problem than u think

what is peroxide and neosporin? and how will i use the tee tree oil? because im suffering at this kind of problem too..so i really wanna know how to treat this...thank you.

I have been through hard times like you. in the first days after I found out PAP results. I was devastated .I was ashamed to tell to my parents that have this big problems in the genital area.I had HPV high risk 68 type, I am grateful to Mrs. doctor for treatment with Cervugid Ovules.after all I want to open a rehabilitation center for women who had or have HPV