I don't know if Ripped my hymen. My bf has fingered me and he used three fingers and when i went to the bathroom I saw that it was bleeding from the hymen. I don't know if it will stop, its been 1.5 days, its very very light though. Also, it ripped, its torn, as a matter of fact, and I dont' know if it will hurt, its still there, visible, and i wonder if it will alway stay that way, and what i can do to make it less visible, besides fingering again and sex.

Please help, no other sites have. %-)

I was unsure as well. I am researched all over the web, tht plus my own expierence, i would have to say this is normal. It has happened to me twice when my boyfriend has fingered me. I'm sure you are not ripped all the way, but it will heal its self. Mine too lasted about 2 days. I hope I helped.

Dear Ms. Guest
Yes you have ripped your hymen, but please don't be too worried about it. May girls will break their hymens just by playing sports, riding horses, or by using tampons, the list goes on.

If you are having sexual contact with your b/f, breaking your hymen is NO accident, it is a result of both your actions.
the bleeding can be stopped by wearing a pad to keep yourself from staining your clothes & using wearing the smallest tampons, but for a short time no more than two hours at any one time of 8 hours for the tampon use!!!

The hymen will not repair itself like you think it will, it will heal up at the ends to stop bleeding like other cuts, but will not grow back together, it will remain the way it is now, until it is torn or ripped again by having something else inserted past it.
This is a normal progress for a girl for becoming a lady or "wounded" - i.e. a woman. "wounded by male"

The hymen itself does not hurt, the pain or hurt is from ripping the hymen or your virginal muscles being stretched that have not been stretched before or farther than before, causing the rips or tares inside your vagina, making the bleeding.
You are still a virgin, only if he continues to insert his fingers or a sex toy into you, only when his penis enters you, do you lost your virginity.

See web site myvag.net for more information on your vagina and other good topics.

Now that you are having sex, think and plan on getting on to two forms of birth control, the pill and some other internal item to use both all the time. You are well over the age to get birth control without your parents’ knowledge or have to do anything for you.

Make a appointment at your family doctor or Go to a planned parenthood clinic, if you need to have a girlfriend or boyfriend go with you, so he will know more about birth control, himself. Plan on taking the pills for about 3 to 6 months before have the un-condom sex you are wishing to have.

Rule for Intercourse; some important ones
1) Have the proper time to enjoy both of yourselves, weekend at a friends' place gone for the days or a summer house
2) Take your time, don’t rush and get it over with.
3) Proper place; the beach sand or grassy woods are not the place.
4) Be protected with at least a condom or two
5) Have the nervousness taken care of; by mostly the other rule have been followed.

RT

I fingered myself ealier today and i notice that i am bleeding every where.
i use tampons, pads, and its still bleeding. its like bleeding nonstop! i really need help how to stop it. and im been changing my pads/tampons
6 times already. and im really scared :O

i also noticed that while i was showering, things started coming out of my
vagina. and i think its flesh....

i neeed help! :'(
im only 13
and i dont want to tell my mom about this.

Dear ohgeeitsjk,

That would be menstruation.

In my case then, I suppose I rip my hymen every time I have sex. Sometimes it doesn't rip and some times it does. My doctor told me to use more lubricant and so we did. It helped a little but, it has been happening more often now. It does not hurt but only stings once i use the restroom right after we are done and I do bleed. It will be tender there for some time. I was wondering if it could be my muscles spazing. Over the summer I had digestive issue and ended up with hemorrhoids and a fissure. I do not have anal sex this was just a bad diet. My point is that after I had the digestive issue I started ripping more when we had sex. I was wondering if it could be cause im more self conscious of myself now. I tend to have my muscles below my waist tensed up a majority or the time now, it seems.

My boyfriend feels horrible every time this happens and I want it to stop because it worries me. Also I know my gyno will comment on it and I feel embarrassed because i've never had this issue before.

Not the hymen ripping every time but my perineum. I don't know much about the girl anatomy I find body parts disturbing, sorry about that. But also could it be my birth control? I am taking the nuvaring not the pill.

its fine dont be scared its normal but tell your mom like u fell off ur bike or something because that happens also and shell buy it but when she takes u to the doctor tell her to wait outside and tell the doctor the truth

Right, it could be 3 things I think:
the first one is the obvious, menstruation (starting your period) it could have happened just coincidentally at that time,
the seconds one is that you could have scratched your womb lining or something making you start your period early ( That probably isn't it it just seemed like a legit reason;D)
and the third is that you could have just ripped your hymen, search it up and find out what that means:3
Hope i helped :) x

You shouldn't be doing that at 13 first of all, because your mom wouldn't understand, and if its flesh its your hymen, just a part of it from you doing it to fast or hard. And te non stop bleeding is your period.

If your boyfriend used three fingers on you and you were still a virgin with your hymen intact (note, not all girls have a hymen! Wouldn't that suck to live in some backwater country where you are forced to have your 'virginity checked', only for them not to see one and think you weren't a virgin?!), anyway two or three fingers would most definitely tear/rip your hymen!! . go to Google and click on the image tab and look up hymen to see drawn diagrams of what different types of hymens look like, there are several! Ignore most of the pictures, some are animals or pictures showing problems, but the drawings are clear and also give you an idea of size If he just used his fingers then the may have only torn part of the hymen and you may have some more tearing later. I'm not condoning (suggesting) you have sex at your age, honestly it causes more problems than the enjoyment you will get out of it. Even if you don't get pregnant or get a disease, early sex can lead to other health problems sometimes.. That set aside there are a lot of emotional problems that go with it, it ALWAYS complicates a relationship! ...and I'm a guy saying this and not a parent either! After watching parents and other relatives going through strife and divorces I decided to wait till I was older to have sex. (And I'm awn in shape, good looking guy that's had NO problem finding partners once I started!;). The best part of knowing I'm waiting and telling whoever I'm dating this pretty early is that it removes almost all of the dating stress!! ;) ...back on topic!! Good advice: ALWAYS use a lot of lubrication! Better to have too much than not enough! I suggest ultraglide, its slicker than most other stuff and doesn't dry up as fast I avoid the silacone stuff myself. If you're really tight and have tearing problems with your vagina (not hymen) then along with lubrication either you or your partner get a few fingers in there and gently stretch/massage it to loosen up the muscles. Being worried and tense makes things worse! My wife has hormonal issues so she is always a bit drier than most women so we have always had to use lubricant almost every time. When I first met her and we had sex she had some bleeding and spotted for a few days. She wasn't a virgin but it had been a long time since she had had sex, we didn't use any lubricant and I'm bigger around than average. ...she's a full grown woman in her 40's and if she is tense I can definitely tell because the entry ring muscles are tighter and its painful for her, even with lube, until I stretch her out or she adjusts to my size. If you're still bleeding a lot after a day or two then see a doctor, SIOMETIMES (not often) you can have a blood issue where your blood doesn't want to clot and this has to be taken care of. Hope this info helps others out there!

first off why you fingering yaself at 13 ? And flesh cannot come out of your vagina .. Honey

So your basically saying if we rip or break through or stretch our hymen that doesn't mean we lost our virginity ?