Few days ago I have noticed my clitoris is itching. That made me so worried because I never saw something like that. Also I have never heard clitoris might be itched. I don’t know if that might be some STD, or something else. I will probably visit gynecologist soon, but before I would like to know if someone had similar problem, what that might be?

I also never had any symptoms of persistent itching due to any STD before. But once I have noticed a small blister, white field on my partner’s penis. When I asked him about it, he told me his doctor said it was temporary herpes. That it will go away on its own. When I asked him if that is sexually transmitted, he said it’s not. He explained me how he used condoms with every woman he slept with and for sure it’s not some STD. But few days after that, I have noticed a small patch of skin towards on the base of his penis. He said he never noticed that, and it’s doesn’t hurt, itch, or bother him. All that made me worried because I was at my doctor few weeks ago because itching, burning and irritation of my clitoris. Problem is that’s persistent. I testes negative for STDs, HIV, and yeast infection, but those symptoms were still there. They persisted and aggravated by my period and sexual intercourse, and I still wait for doctor’s opinion. I hope your problem was because of detergent or something like that, but sure you need to visit your doctor.

OMG Temporary herpes???

No hun there is no such thing!! For the love of god do not come into physical contact with him (at least without protection) but even with a condom you are still able to get it. Do not give him oral sex either. Why has no one replied to this girl?

I hope its not too late. I would suggest going to the dr right away and getting yourself tested. Good luck!!

shes prob starring in those herpes commercials by now

for two days now suddenly from no where i have an swollen itchy burning sensation coming from my clitoris, i dont have and itchy vagina, well not yet anyway but i do have my period and i dont know if maybe it could of been an elergic reaction to a sanatry towl or i have something else i have to wait one more day to see the doctors but i dont know why i have this and its very embarressing as i have my period! Help does anyone have any answers! i ve started to notice that it is getting more red and looks like there is a little split which is sore but i cant see pus or spots or anything like that.

have u given him any anal or vaginal if not i dont know srry :-S if u have go so a docter cuz u may have an STD

hey i need help too :'( im really itchy down there and i cant sleep caus of it :-( i cnt sit still thats how itchy it is. how do i stop it? what could it be? ive been tested for and stds and yeaist infections...my bf has ben tested too. help :-(

it might be an allergic reaction to latex (condoms) or spermicide..if it burns down there too that might be it try using non latex condoms thats what me and my boyfriend had to do

actually i had intense itching of the clitoris, finally went to the gyn, i have cancer of the vulva. who would of thought that would be a symptom. please get checked out

this is herpes look it up online it will explain

God, Guest from 3/13/11 at 10:48 pm, you are the reason no person will ever read answers from this site, besides it not being legitimate.   ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use
If you knew anything before responding to people with these kind of questions you might use some common sense and realize that this is a symptom from Lichen schlerosis et atrophicus.  Took two seconds to find out this is actually, the medical problem, not only do I have a background in medicine, I too suffer from similar symptoms.  I tested negative for every single STD and this is what I have been told that I have by two physicians practicing for over 34 years. 

I really need to stop putting these questions into google. This only makes it worse. lol. I have the same problem and I am scared because I have had unprotected sex.

Did you find anything out?

Hi I am 26 female and found out two years ago by my doctor I have Lichen planus!! I just noticed that I am having a raw feeling in my clitoris and that it had a crack in the area. I wanted to know if this was what you thought. Lichen planus is a cell-mediated immune response of unknown origin. Lichen planus may be found with other diseases of altered immunity; these conditions include ulcerative colitis, alopecia areata, vitiligo, dermatomyositis, morphea, lichen sclerosis, and myasthenia gravis. Hate to go too my Dermatologist and show him my private parts but since you have this lichen sclerosis maybe you can help. Please just came up in a day