I had a missed miscarriage in Jan 08 at 11 weeks,as a result I had to have a D&C. It is July 08 we have been trying to conceive since and nothing has happened. I have two kids 7 and 2 and didnt have any problems conceiving them.

I have a beautiful miracle of a 3-year-old boy. And I had a missed miscarriage in August 08 at 14 weeks and had to have a d&c. I didn't get to try right after - sent tissue off for testing and chromosomal analysis came back normal. So the issue was left with me. Had loads of blood tests and came back that I have a variation of the gene MTHFR that ultimately requires more folic acid. Had hopes of being pregnant last month - period was even two days late - no luck. Tried really hard this month, Dec, and my period came early, today. I generally have a very easy time of getting pregnant so this is even more frustrating, especially with all of the inconsistency in my cycle. I was excited just last night since I thought it might be implantation bleeding. But today I'm sure it's a period - 8 days or so early and still not as heavy as usual, but surely a period.

Any advice from those with success stories?