hello! I had a miscarriage at week 18 and I was taken to d&c room straight away. They told me I may experience slight bleeding after it for a few days but the problem is that I’ve been having heavy bleeding for about two weeks when it stopped for a week and now it started again. Should I be worried?

There are two option from my experience. It is either your period or the remaining parts of the placental tissue that hasn’t been scraped well. That happens sometimes. You should visit a doctor and have a sonogram to determine if your uterine cavity is clean or not, and to see if you need further treatment.

hi i had a mc 3 months ago and i bleed on and off for the 3 months and i had to go back and have another dc a week ago is can happen but dont worry go and see your docter he will sort you out [/list]