It will be two weeks on wednesday that I have miscarried/had a D&C. Is it normal to not have energy and be extremely tired all the time? How long will it last?

Thank you!

yes, it is normal to feel tired and have no energy two weeks after a D&C. I had a D&C last year and I didn't feel completly better until almost 6 weeks after the D&C. That is why Drs don't want you going back to work or doing anything stressful until after the check up which they normally schedule for 6 weeks after the D&C. Just try to relax. Try to walk around a little also. It kinda helps if you're not just lying in bed all day.

Miscarriage is not only very serious and dangerous for you physically, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that, but you also have to take into account all the emotional pain that you might not be even aware at first. The procedure itself is physically draining, but there is also, for me, much more difficult part where you have to get on with your life after what happened. And that kind of strong personal and emotional stress simply can't resolve itself in such a short time as two weeks are - that is not quite enough for your body to heal completely, let alone for you to regain all your strength. I hope you have support from someone that you can trust and that can help you to get through such period in life.