Hi, me n my boyfriend were trying to get pregnant and while he was away in December I found out I was pregnant. When he came back a month later we went to the doctor and they told me I was almost 2 months. At 3 months, I went to my OB and she told me the heart stopped beating after 9 weeks and I had to have a D & C 2 days later. We went through a traumatic loss for about 2 weeks after that but we still tried again 2 months after the D & C...then I had my period in March around the 15th or 17th, but when April rolled around I had a burning sensation during sex (checked out with no diseases) and bleeding during sex. It was not my period so I went and checked if I was pregnant and they told me no.....I don't understand this so maybe someone can help me out. I still don't have a period. :'( ?

I also am having the same problem. I've been having periods about once every two months. Is this normal?