Hey, I'm 22 years old, I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks. I started bleeding and went straight to my obgyn. They did an ultrasound and let me know there was no heartbeat and that it had just happened. So I had a d&c. Bled for that day and then the next. And stopped on the third. No pain or anything. About a month later I started having severe back pain that would make me double over, and pain in my side. I couldn't even get out of the bed. I would throw up, have hot flashes, and would just be miserable. I went to the emergency room and they examined me and told me that I had an infection that most women would get and they gave me naproxen and an antibiotic. A week later I started my period. Every month I go through severe pain and have pregnancy symptoms a week before my period. I'm trying to get pregnant as to this was my first pregnancy, and my husband has a son by a previous relationship. I was wondering if anyone else experiences the pain.

it would be too early right now to tell if you're pregnant, it is possible you could get pregnant from missing your pill, but i wouldn't worry until after your missed period.