Please can anyone help! I've never posted anything but am at my wits end. I have been trying for a baby for 2 years and have had 5 miscarriages. I had a D & C beginning Sept 2011. Then after alot of bleeding and clots for 6 weeks I got a normal period 9th November. We were scheduled for a fertility appointment this Friday but I've had to cancel as I have all pregnancy symptoms! including veins on breasts (I have never had this before other than pregnancy), milky discharge, sickness, headaches, very teary, missed period (about a week now) and lastly when I should have been at the implantation stage I felt the pressure and the ever so slight pains to one side. I was convinced I was pregnant until I got a negative result. Gutted. There is a slight chance my body is out of whack and I could test positive (pleeease) next week and im just testing too early. But previous pregnancies I have been able to test early and get positives. My question is has anyone been through a D & C had a regular period but then after getting back to what feels like normal having pregnancy symptoms (everything pointing in that direction) but then keep testing negative. I think I want it so badly that I can't believe it may just be my body getting back to normal but then WHY the veins, late period and implantation cramps??? So utterly frustrated and confused. Please help me.. Breaks my heart reading some posts on here.

If a pregnancy test says negative, it might be late because of stress, or recent weight gain/loss

Ive had a D and C before due to a miscarriage and it was a horrible experiance, I am sorry for your loss. I have had two live births but those were before the miscarriage. Afterwards, I have had irregular periods and almost every month since them I have had many symtoms of pregnancy, but Im not pregnant. I would suggest getting your enocrine system checked. You could have Hypothyroidism which would make your body go all out of wack and it could cause the symotoms your describing. For a long time I was mis-diagnosed for my hypothyroidism from everything to deppressoion, endometriosis, anxiety..etc... and all along I had a thyroid problem. Once my OB found out about the hypothyroidism , she said that could have contributed to the miscarriage.