I had a miscarriage followed by a D & C procedure a little over a month ago. I got my period about 2 wks after the procedure - but it lasted only 1/2 a day. Then a week later I got my period again - it lasted for 2 days and then stopped. I feel ok. My menstral blood looked normal??? I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this....thanks

i had the same thing as u, at the end of feb i had a miscarriage, and my d & c at the begginin of march. but iv always had my periods every 4 weeks, and it came exactly 4 weeks l8r.me and my partner have been tryin again 4 a baby, and saturday just gone i was due to come on, but still havnt! iv took a pregnancy test on sun and it said no, but im gonna wait a bit longer and take another one!so now, i dont no if mines messed up or im pregnant???? sorry, not much help to you!

i also had a miscarriage in april i found out at the scan that the babyhad died i had a D & C the following day. % weeks later i had ableed but litterally a spot or two and that was it then today two weeks later ive had the same thing again. i want to try again but dnt know wether to wait coz dnt know if this is normal.

I had a D & C as well with no period, only cramping at the time AF should have arrived. I finally was diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome (scarring of the uterus). Asherman's can also result in a decrease in flow. If you want more info. YOu can go the the Asherman's website.

Best of luck!